• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Cuddly Floppy Eared Pussies.

Ill, angry and totally pissed off. Why else would I be wasting my time on the internet with a hairy armpitted german floridian student who's probably only abot 12.

He's just a danish student. Obviously suffering the bad karma from several past lives. He shaves his armpits because he's a big girl's blouse.

Billy Oblivion said:
Ill, angry and totally pissed off. Why else would I be wasting my time on the internet with a hairy armpitted german floridian student who's probably only abot 12.

hey Billy O. don't forget, you love me!!

Billy Oblivion said:
Prove it you tart.
you should read your postings in this thread again!! :D the first is in the beginning and the second is when you say something to dele adn me!! :cool:
ah and by the way i love you too

Ok' I admit that in a moment of sarcasm I said I loved everyone which would of course have included you and in the second instance I believe that meant in comparison with jthe feelings I had for Mr Danish Bacon.
Fergodsakes!

Hmm, it remains inconclusive - first you state that you love everybody, and then you proceed by proclaiming that I'm 'a moderator'.

Cheers

Back