• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Curious

wow. so funny.

I had guessed that Irene is at his/her 20s, somewhere after 25. Guessed sapper is 41, for there is a '41' there. 1stlight is about 30, cz your writing seems to me is very refined, which is pleasant to read. Abulafia is above 30 or even older, very serious. umm, Kaz gives me the impression that she is kinda much younger than 28, like Rainbowgurl. And Mr Rex is about 27 or somthing.

wow, i was totally wrong. This is kinda funny thing to me. :p

Apologize if I said anything offensive to you. :)

watercrystal said:
wow. so funny.

I had guessed that Irene is at his/her 20s, somewhere after 25. Guessed sapper is 41, for there is a '41' there. 1stlight is about 30, cz your writing seems to me is very refined, which is pleasant to read. Abulafia is above 30 or even older, very serious. umm, Kaz gives me the impression that she is kinda much younger than 28, like Rainbowgurl. And Mr Rex is about 27 or somthing.

Not sure if I'm insulted exactly, I think I'm pretty much the same person I was when I was 27. Perhaps because I dont have family or kids and am "selfishley" indulgent spending money on myself and travelling around by myself, I might seem younger? Ok Ok, may be it's because I don't write all that eloquently then! :eek:

Would have been more flattered if you'd thought I was 27 from my picture ;)

watercrystal said:
wow. so funny.

I am that old but looks young!! :D :D Lots of my people I met, they thought I was 21 to 24 yrs old. When I told them my real age and they don't believe me!! :eek: Maybe my style of writing or my nickname give you think that I am young.

I just turned 21 yesterday.

Michel, I was 17 and my husband 26 when we first met. It's not too late!

watercrystal said:
wow. so funny.

Thank you :eek: .....and may we have the pleasure of your age Crystal? :)

watercrystal said:
wow. so funny.

Bah 41, im glad im not ancient yet! j/k I'll give up the goods on number 41.

41 is my number becuase it was Ben Hur's oar number when he was a slave on a war ship! Also because it was my number in two seperate 10k races I ran in ( i didnt get to pick the number by the way) and my badge number is 410 and it has just always been around me for some reason....

mr_michel said:
see? thats why i keep goin after the 17 year old girls :rolleyes:

I know plenty of single 25-27 y/o females...maybe you should send me your dating resume and I'll set you up with one ;)

(j/k about the resume...I have to say that ever since I put up a fake application to date my roomate and had people respond and take the whole thing seriously).

Back