• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Currently looking for a partner.

outlawmojo

Well i've been putting together a story together, and originally it was planned as a comic book. But now i'm not sure. I have alot of ideas and stories. I also have small artistic talent so i have thumbnails and rough sketches, the story has grown out of control. I am not the greatest writer so i thought maybe if i teamed with sumone... well if your interested let me know. The story revolves around magic and its effect on our world since it was introduced in the middle ages. i'm talking all of history rewritten. which i have a done alot. so if you like to write fantasy and would like to combine and brainstorm and stuff. It would be goood if you lived in michigan, but it doesnt really matter.

Yeah, I'm quite interested. I'm full of ideas, too, and love to write. Fantasy is one of my favorite genres, as long as it's not Tolkien-lite. So I'd be very interesting in co-writing, and I also have a little graphic ability, but not enough to be the primary penciller. However, I'm pretty good at inking, so maybe if you wanted to do a comic/graphic novel, we could investigate a pencil/ink partnership? Either way you can email me at

nathanhyatt@hotmail.com

if you're still looking for brainstorm partners.

Back