• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

cute and funny phrases...

honeydevil

i just browsed for a new avatar (yeah yeah, i know, i'm still looking) and i found an avatar with a phrase that made me smile and i thought i just open a new thread for a few phrases you heard, read, made up yourself... whatever.. it can be from a book, magazine... anything

i start:
in this special avatar there was this girl on the left side, dressed in a red dress and on the right side stood;
I still miss my ex, but my aim is getting better...

i thought that was kinda cute...

Here's one every quilter knows:

My husband told me that if I buy any more fabric, he will leave me.....I'm going to miss him.

This can easily be made to fit, oh, a book obsession...

:D

well to quote my own avatar, " i'm not in a state of denial, i am just very selective about the reality i accept."

someone on this forum, not going to name names, jenngorham, said this once and i thought it was hysterical.....'i haven't done anything remotely femine in the past 2 months except menustrate'....

How about... "The easiest way to keep your spouse from crying is: a) duct tape; b) murder; c) cram something in his/her mouth; d) following this order: c, a, and then b."

A lone biker, replete with dark glasses, riding his motorcycle on the road. The T-shirt on his back reads: "If you can read this, the bitch has fallen off."

ds

Back