• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Danielle Steel

Hugh

Hard to believe that there hasn't been a Danielle Steel thread started in this forum yet............

Anyway, here's an interview with her in the Wall Street Journal.

Danielle Steel | 20 Odd Questions - WSJ.com

She has moved from San Francisco to Paris.

(If there is already a dedicated Steel thread, please move this post to it. I didn't find on when I searched).

Industrial writers with astronomic profit margins such as Danielle Steel or Nora Roberts are directly implyed in the moral degradation of literature - that is my opinion, at least.

I have found that Danielle Steel's novels have great entertainment value. Everyone seems to be beautiful, have lots of money, lots of jewellery, and lives in an entirely different world from most of us. It's fanstasy but I must say I've enjoyed just about all of her books that I have read. Most of her books have interesting plots and even the materially well endowed have worries and problems. She has provided an escape from a dull afternoon on a cold winter's day;).

Back