• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dark Poetry : The Ricardo Montdivision

manuscriptx

The specters of blood and sniff take in a deep whine. I didn't see it coming. Not since the days of sleepy draft could a cold shiver my swill to the skin and bone. If I'm going to put the other foot under the covers I want a little taste. She looked up and asked me, 'Why do you?'
‘It’s like you take the good side of life and trample it with steel cleats.’ I didn't have an answer for her, although it was very true.

You see the pain I've suffered is real, but the question is much deeper than that. The question you have to ask yourself is that what you have done, has it touched the whole that is your life? It has with mine. I keep it as a tag on my toe. The information will not wash away. Deal with life. Remember it. Master the locks and switches and do not murder the many or the one who will keep you whole. The other side of me waits.

Back