• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dean King: Skeletons on the Zahara

Armick

Written by Dean King. Just thought I'd throw this out there for those who may be interested. I think anyone who has a taste for adventure/outdoor stuff will appreciate this. What struck me as I read it was the fact that all the events were so well documented by some of those who went through this... Speaks greatly about how much we as human beings can endure, but perhaps do not realize until that time comes, or if it comes (to this degree anyway).

Really? No one interested in stories like this? Anyone read Shackleton?...I'm actually just responding here so a 1 will show in the response column if you don't mind. Although I must say I noticed a little pick up in the action here on this here forum in the last 3 days or so!

Not an outdoorsy kind of guy, but I did enjoy reding the encyclopedia entries for Shackeleton and Amundsen when I was a kid.

Back