• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dean Koontz: City of Night (Dean Koontz's Frankenstein, #2)

Lincoln Rhyme

Carson O' Connor and Micheal Maddison are back with their vulgar sex jokes and awesome attitudes. The two of them have been targeted by Victor Helios(AKA Frankenstein) for destruction. Victor has given the objective to two of his creations, Cindi and Benny Lovewell. Meanwhile Erika Five is trying to find her roots to fit into Victor's life as his fifth Erika,and not get terminated like the last 4. Randal Six,the autistic escapee of the New Race,is trying to find Arnie O' Connor,who he thinks holds the secret to happiness.

My opinion:I've been putting this novel for about 6 months,and finally got around to it. It was alright. What really surprised me is that Randal Six's story was much better than it was in Prodigal Son. And Victor was cool as always. The beginning of the book was very slow-paced. It was like a huge recap of Prodigal Son,but around page 100 something it picked up.

My rating: :star3:

Back