• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Deep secrets

lahondas

I think everyone has them...so... :rolleyes:

Do you have 1 or more deep secrets, if so, have you told anyone about them?
yes i have a deep secret. 88%
no i have no deep secret. 12%

12% yes i have told my deep secret/s.
88% no i have not told my deep secret/s.

Who should you tell it too?
37% you mate, as in husband/wife/..or../boyfriend/girlfreind.
63% to no one.

if you knew something that would hurt someone if they found out, would you tell them or not?
42% yes id tell them 58% no never

in other words isyour consious thin or thick?

i had a secret i kept from my husband for a while, but i couldnt take it anymore, i had to let him know about it, when i told him, he was a lil upset, but very understanding, and im glad i told him. i know deep down he has about 4% less trust for me then before i told him my secret, but im ok with it.
theres some things ive learned, if the secrets more important than the person, dont tell it, but if the person you love is more important than anything, let it out. because theyll still love you. atleast i think. alot of people do things and they hate to let the ones they love no about it, cause it can hurt them deeply if they found it out. but thats usualy human nature. maybe we shouldnt ever tell things that are secret, maybe not.
my mom taught me this: (what you dont know cant hurt you.) ...right?
:rolleyes: something to think about.

Can what you NOT know, hurt you? yes 34% no 66%

sorry for editing it again.

oh, in case of any unnecessary misleading. i have just ranted some analysis of why there is no such kind of thing as deep secret.

Do you have 1 or more deep secrets, if so, have you told anyone about them?
Not that I can think of, so no.

Who should you tell it to?
Best friend and/or your mate.

If you knew something that would hurt someone if they found out, would you tell them or not?
Depends, just because it might hurt them doesn't mean it's better that they not know (eg: a third party betraying them)

lahondas said:
i know deep down he has about 4% less trust for me then before i told him my secret, but im ok with it.

Are you absolutely positive it was 4%!!! :eek: Not 5%!! Not even 6%!!!! :rolleyes:

What a very understanding husband you must have then! :D

Phil

phil_t said:
Are you absolutely positive it was 4%!!! :eek: Not 5%!! Not even 6%!!!! :rolleyes:

Phil

See he's actually keeping it a secret that it was 12% :rolleyes: .....THE HORROR!!! :eek:

phil_t said:

Phil

well, im hoping it wasn no higher than 4%, cause ill cry. :eek:
and yes hes quite the catch, im proud i found him and glad that i have his love and no other. :rolleyes: im so....:sobs: HAPPY!

Back