• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dennis Lehane: Shutter Island

Hannibal

kickbox
It is approaching midnight and it has been about an hour since I finished this novel by Dennis Lehane. I read about the last half of it today, a rare thing for me to read so much in one sitting.

So now I'm sitting here with my brain still buzzing about it.

If you know Lehane, you know he's one of the best popular writers out there. I've read most of his Kenzie series (all but Prayers For Rain) but this a departure from that, and it is excellent. Read it.

I'm not going to spoil it by saying anything else, just that your mind will be reeling after reading it...

Hannibal said:
It is approaching midnight and it has been about an hour since I finished this novel by Dennis Lehane. I read about the last half of it today, a rare thing for me to read so much in one sitting.

So now I'm sitting here with my brain still buzzing about it.

If you know Lehane, you know he's one of the best popular writers out there. I've read most of his Kenzie series (all but Prayers For Rain) but this a departure from that, and it is excellent. Read it.

I'm not going to spoil it by saying anything else, just that your mind will be reeling after reading it...

Oh, yeah. I read it a while ago and it still makes me think. Definitely a mind blower!!!

Excellent book!

This has been one of my favorite books recently. I was blown away by it. I finished on my train into work one morning and had a difficult time concentrating on my work when I got into the office. I NEEDED to discuss it with someone but couldn't find anyone who had read it! Actually, that may have been how I found this website....

Great book! Highly recommend it.

I read that they are making this a movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio as Teddy Daniels and will be directed by Martin Scorsese. I am big fans of both so I decided to read this book. I was home sick yesterday and read the entire book in one sitting. I really liked it but wasnt sure about the ending. Can someone please explain it to me?

Back