• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dhampir

Nightshade

awesomest book ever. Any know of a site for it? or if its gonna become a series? no book ends with "we will meet again" and doesnt become a series

I saw the book Dhampir in the book store the other day and thought it sounded great, i mean i love the game Bloodrayne with the half vampire half human girl who kicks some butt, wondering if this book is any good. I saw that Nightshade really liked it and was wondering if anyone else had any insight on this book and now seems to be a series.

Im almost done with this book and the great thing about it is not only do you feel for the good guys in this story, you also are invested in the bad vampires as well. Its weird i dont know which side i feel for more, i cant wait to finish it and move on to the next in the series. Definetly suprised at how much i liked this book.

Back