• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Diablo: Legacy of Blood

Mysticgamer1987

I've got a question...has anyone ever heard of Diablo: Legacy of Blood. If so are the other two books worth reading. I'm about halfway though Legacy of Blood and I saw the other two in Hastings, and I thgouht I'd better ask if they were as good as Legacy of Blood.

Mysticgamer1987 said:
I've got a question...has anyone ever heard of Diablo: Legacy of Blood. If so are the other two books worth reading. I'm about halfway though Legacy of Blood and I saw the other two in Hastings, and I thgouht I'd better ask if they were as good as Legacy of Blood.

I just got the 1st 2 books in the series for my birthday and im starting Legacy of Blood today, so if i make it to the 2nd one ill let you know.

I just finished Legacy of Blood last week, and its decent. Not by any means wonderful but if you like the Diablo world and the game itself you'll probably like it just becasue it uses some of the characters and places from the game. The one thing i didnt like was character development, i just didnt feel for the characters like i do in most books, guess let downs on a book like this should be expected, but the story is good with some cool twists. Id say its a good tale with no so good character development. I'll wait a few books before i get into the sencond in the series.

Back