• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Difficulty with blog categories

Peder

This is a non-urgent note for whenever someone has time to look into it.

I now have my blog posts nicely divided into categories and am enjoying the feature. However, continuation pages in a category do not continue within the category as far as I can tell.

For example: when I click on the "poetry" category in my blog, which shows ten entries, I get a very nice display of excerpts of the first five poems on my page. But when I click for page 2 at the bottom, for the remaining five poems, the machine returns me to a mixed collection of my blog posts in various categories.

Any attention to sorting this out would be greatly appreciated.

Janet H and Andy R are the ones with the keys to that particular coding closet. Hopefully one of them can get that sorted.

Thanks too, Janet!
Any help appreciated, because the categories really do help with navigation through one's blog. :)

Backward progress

This is a non-urgent note for whenever someone has time to look into it.

I now have my blog posts nicely divided into categories and am enjoying the feature. However, continuation pages in a category do not continue within the category as far as I can tell.

For example: when I click on the "poetry" category in my blog, which shows ten entries, I get a very nice display of excerpts of the first five poems on my page. But when I click for page 2 at the bottom, for the remaining five poems, the machine returns me to a mixed collection of my blog posts in various categories.

Any attention to sorting this out would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to complain, but even as much capability as this post once noted now seems to have been lost. Clicking on a local blog category in my blog now does nothing as far as I can tell.

Obviously not urgent, but it sure would be nice to be able to collect together all entries in a particular category, like poetry, or book lists, or any other.

Peder

Many many thanks to whomever! The blog categories now work, and the continuation pages too!
Wonderful!
My sincerest appreciation to the overnight wonder worker,
Peder
:flowers:

Back