• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

do people watch anime

huxley

i just new to anime.

i just started looking for anime ,i'm looking for sugestion,(i like dragon ball z , mega man , and i just watched blood-the last vampire)

i like fantasy ,sc-fi, horror, a good urband setting anime would be nice ,
is there any anime of a story where the setting is a (pre-technologie)village.

thanks

NARUTO is a good anime. It's very nice, emotional and attractive tough a bit childish. It's story line is about Ninja's (Sharingan) and the people live in a pre-technological village ;) .

InuYasha-pre-tech, demons, awesomely random, but still fits together somehow.
Hellsing-vampire/vampire hunter series, best ever, very gory
Ruroni Kenshin-pre-tech, warriors
Gundam Wing-future, robots, wars.

Isn't DBZ horrible???

You would totally love Hellsing. It's a vampire anime in which the descendents of Van Helsing have set up an organization to protect England from vampires. They have an army and cool gadgets, and two vampires, the rather sadistic and powerful 500-year-old Alucard, who has dubious motives, and Seras Victoria, a former police officer who was only recently made Undead. It is one of my very favorite animes.

I'm sure someone else has reccommended it, but you may enjoy Inuyasha. It's a fantasy anime, and sometimes it borderlines on horror. It's another personal favorite of mine.

I was never a big fan of DBZ. It was okay, and it was funny, but it took a ridiculous amount of time for the characters to get anything done. My friends and I have a joke: "How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

The answer: "One, but it takes 12 episodes to do it." ^^

Back