• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Do you take time to leave a review?

RDC8492

When you purchase a book online, be it ebook or otherwise, do you take the time to go back and leave a review? I saw this cute pic the other day and it really made me giggle because it's true!

Reviews do matter, even the bad ones. If you have read it, take 5 mins and support the author by leaving him or her your feedback.

Attachments

• CareFeedingAuthorAmazonW-Mobile.jpg
    CareFeedingAuthorAmazonW-Mobile.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
I know it seems to matter in some respects.. and in others, ranking seems to have more influence on buyers. Lol I guess I'm just trying to figure out what the driving force is behind Amazon sales. The book can stand for itself, if it gets noticed.

I do if I like the book.
Reviews certainly matter. They act as pointers, and if the book is by a new writer, most readers would prefer to go by what others are saying.

I try to leave feedback in review form as often as possible. Usually I do it more often when I like something very much (4 or 5 stars out of 5 possible), but I've done it at other times as well. It's nice for the authors, vendors, etc. to see what people think of their book, product, etc., and it's nice for other readers to understand the pros and cons of buying the item they are looking for when shopping.

Back