• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

do you think Harry will die?

will harry potter die?

• Yes, Voldemort will kill him

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Harry..die..are you kidding?

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

piedro

well maybe this is a little late in the day but i just wanted to know if you all think whether harry will die in the 7th book and why
i personally doubt this since all the books are written from the point of view of harry and i think this will continue till the last chapter

No, but I wouldn't be surprised if a "second tier" character like Ron or Hermione were knocked off, however my suspicious lean towards those two become girlfriend/boyfriend.

Dumbledore? Mr. or Mrs. Weasley? Snape? all would have impacts!

Originally posted by Ashlea
Is there any indication that this might happen? Seems impossible to me.

well, J K Rowling in a press conference after the release of her fifth book on asked what will Harry do after he passes out of Hogwarts replied distinctly 'are you sure that harry will pass out of Hogwarts alive?' or something like that.... which did indicate something.......

I think that Harry will start drinking and swearing and doing strange things to small animals with his magic. Hermonie will go on the game and Ron will be upset and also turn to drink. Evil space hamsters come from outter space from planet hamster and, full of puffy cheeked evil, they destory the whole school and build a giant wheel on the rubble. They then run around the wheel laughing.

Errrr maybe that won't happen.... hmmm *looks at the mushrooms he is eating for breakfast. Strange mushrooms he found in the woods*

*runs off giggling*

Regards
Silly Wabbit

Originally posted by piedro
well, J K Rowling in a press conference after the release of her fifth book on asked what will Harry do after he passes out of Hogwarts replied distinctly 'are you sure that harry will pass out of Hogwarts alive?' or something like that.... which did indicate something.......

Yes, it indicates that Ms. Rowling would like to sell a lot of books 6 and 7.

Harry won't be killed, but I think Dumbledore will be. Like Corythosaurus, I also wouldn't be surprised if either Ron or Hermione got killed too!

Originally posted by SillyWabbit
I think that Harry will start drinking and swearing and doing strange things to small animals with his magic. Hermonie will go on the game and Ron will be upset and also turn to drink. Evil space hamsters come from outter space from planet hamster and, full of puffy cheeked evil, they destory the whole school and build a giant wheel on the rubble. They then run around the wheel laughing.

wow wabbit you've got clairvoyance;)
but damn why did you reveal the plot in the 6th book??
lol:p
and regarding ron and hermoine i dont think they will be knocked off......or rather..........PLEASE DONT KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE YET TO GET OVER SIRIUS

Ah sorry to reveal the plot for the Harry Potter number 6!!

I must now reveal my TRUE identity... I AM.... J. K. ROWLING!!!!

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Regards
Ms Rowling

Obvioously you lie, because its Mrs Rowling now ;)

Will Harry die?? I doubt it, would be a nice twist but this is still a kiddies series and killing the main character is not very common in that particular genre!!

Will a few other people die along the way?? Yes i expect so, probably Dumbledore and Hagrid for maximum emotional impact - Ron and Hermoine> not next book, but i think it might be open season in book 7!!

Phil

dumbledore will most probably die. man... i thought he had had it in the final scene at the ministry with Voldemort. i was shouting "dumbledore move away!" while reading the book!
actually how many of you guessed it would be sirius in the fifth book?i for 1 didnt... i thought it would be hagrid.as for sirius i had thought he would be accepted as innocent and harry will go off to live with him in the 7th book
* sob *

Yeah, it was hard work watching Sirius die and with him Harry's chance for some sort of normal family life. I was sobbing.

I know it would be realistic for the circumstances and dramatic, too, but I hope Rowling doesn't go on a killing spree. I love them all so muuuuuuucccch! If anything happened to Hagrid or Ron's parents, I would be devastated! (I hope she's not reading this forum for ideas. If so, now I've done it.)

"full of puffy cheeked evil" is quite possibly the best phrase ever.

Back