• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Don't be gentle.

bobbyburns said:
this is worse than a soap opera.

Oh come on Bobby, all the man wants is a little love, go on, give him a hug :D

honeydevil said:
okay now i have to violate your thread, and ask you guys if you could say something negative about me!! you forgot me in the other thread!! oh and don't be gentle!!

Who are you again .... ?

There, how was that ;)

Phil

so let me get this straight. this thread is where we talk about what was said in the other thread where we pro and con each other?

if so, then ds, i actually really love your negative comment. yes i am a complete moron for comp stuff, but you noticed.....sigh. i had a little heart flutter.

oops nope sorry that is the other thread. this is the just dis martin thread.
i

Stogey, do you just have an infinite number of jpgs sitting there on your computer just waiting for the right situation to present them to the world??

Or just an awful lot of spare time :D

Phil

Martin is below contempt and Honeydevil is semi literate. I have worse things to say about other people if they'd like to hear. They asked.

I dont know, I never really pay attention to anything you say, theres simply not enough time in the day to spend any reading your pointless prattle :rolleyes:

As insults go, I'm really disappointed that you couldnt do better.

Phil

:eek: Oh my god, spelling errors!!!

Wow, thats the end of my good humour right there :rolleyes:

Jeez, did you get really pathetic whilst I was gone, or were you always this bad at insults?

Phil

I'm well known as a pedant. I try to hold it back knowing that English isn't everybody's first language but occasionally it get's the beter of me. But you're a total snurk so I couldn't resist it. Now **** off.

Back