• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Don't forget your towel on Thursday!

beer good

Yep, it's that time of year again. Thursday May 25th is the International Towel Day in rememberance of Douglas Adams, and everyone is encouraged to carry a towel. Even those of us - or perhaps especially those of us - who could never get the hang of Thursdays.

http://www.towelday.kojv.net/

Don't panic.

You sass that hoopy beer good? Now there's a frood who knows where his towel is! :cool:

*mrkgnao*
(I just got towels for my birthday! Now: which colour for thursday?...)

drmjwdvm said:
I'm picking one out right now. Hmmm red, blue or floral...?:rolleyes: And where the heck is my bablefish?

When I read this I was thinking of these aqua & lime green, floral towels we had when I was little. If I could find a towel like that again it would be my pick :)

Ronny said:
When I read this I was thinking of these aqua & lime green, floral towels we had when I was little. If I could find a towel like that again it would be my pick :)
Ooo! They're the ones with the nutrients embedded in the fibres, aren't they??

yes, i must participate, but am I bold enough to actually wear the towel? Methinks I'll carry it around in my bookbag. Can't be seen at college wearing a towel...

literati_one said:
Can't be seen at college wearing a towel...
Why not? Everyone else does it ;)

My favorite towel as a child was one with a beach scene on it...and a herd of cows wearing muumuus, leis, and sunglasses. :D

literati_one said:
Can't be seen at college wearing a towel...

What's the matter? They're mostly harmless.

If someone gives you trouble, just tell them so long, thank them for the fish, and go on your merry way ;)

Back