• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dr. Who S. 3 episode awesomeness...

Will

So, having been a huge fan of the Dr. since a young age, more the classic eps than the new show, I've been watching through the newer series since it came out, catching up on slowly DVD. I've just finished the last few episodes of Season 3 - David Tenant as the Dr. - the episodes The Family of Blood, Blink, Utopia, The Sound of Drums, Last of the Time Lords... anyone else seen these episodes? Blink was awesome, the rest were really good too. I found the first half of season 3 a bit boring, but it really picked up near to the end. I'm still more of a fan of classic Dr. Who, but I do like and appreciate the new show.

Definitely recommend Blink to anyone - I read that the writer almost won a Bafta but lost out in the end to Pan's Labyrinthe...

Blink was truly excellent. I'm a huge fan of Tennant as the Doctor.

The writer of Blink was none other than Steven Moffat - current exec producer and head writer of the latest incarnation of Doctor Who and co-creator and writer of Sherlock.

I understand there are further Angel eps. Can't wait to check them out! Moffat is great, for sure.

Back