• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dr. Who & Torchwood

Sadly (?:confused:) the U.S. isn't #1 in fat asses anymore...

There is nothing wrong with "fat asses", Sparkchaser.

A friend of mine gave me a lovely fridge magnet a few years ago – it's got a picture of two Rubenesque women, nude (as is the way with these old paintings), and it notes that: "One day, big butts will be back in style". :)

There is nothing wrong with "fat asses", Sparkchaser.

A friend of mine gave me a lovely fridge magnet a few years ago – it's got a picture of two Rubenesque women, nude (as is the way with these old paintings), and it notes that: "One day, big butts will be back in style". :)

I never said there was anything wrong with it. It was all tongue in cheek.

p.s. I still want to know how Kuwait beat us.
shifty.gif

I'm a definite Torchwood fan! But ... sometimes I just don't know what's going on with the Welsh crew. They're really a mess at times. My attachment to each of them goes up and down, but Capt Jack stays really cool. Love the coat!

It is a cool coat, isn't it?

So, what did you think of the Doctor's daughter then.? Heard somewhere that she's Peter Davidson's daughter. (Speaking of whom, I rather liked his version, sadly it's a pity he'd not enough really good stories though). Hated the one who followed after, godawful he was, think he'd been previously in "The Brothers".

Go way.! :eek: Serious,? 'Sarah Jane Adventures'.!? To be honest I've not seen the latter, heard of but not seen it. Any good then,? SJAs that is.
I really am an old fart, and think she's stonking drop dead gorgeous.! :D

Oh, it didn't hurt to look at her. But it would be nice if they'd bothered to equip her with something besides cuteness - y'know, an interesting personality, some good lines of dialogue, a relevant plot, anything that makes her more than just a perky robot. If all I wanted from TV was good-looking women, I'd watch the Playboy Channel.

I've not seen Sarah Jane Adventures, but from what I gather it's a pure kids' show. She should fit right in.

My husband and I have watched Sarah Jane's Adventures. It is geared toward kids, but it is also pretty good.

I liked The Doctor's daughter.

But I do hope they keep Dr Who, Torchwood, and Sarah Jane as separate as possible. I don't mind them overlapping a little. But they are three different shows.

And I like them all.

But of course The Doctor is the best.

I just watched a special episode with the first five doctors. Called The Five Doctors.
I think The Doctor is quite adorable in all his regenerations.

Back