• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Drift Saga.

Michael Dean

Hey friends, the first book in my saga, Drift, is free right now for short time on Amazon if you're in the mood to try a new series. The next 2, Arise and Burn, are $2.99 and available in all formats through Amazon, B&N, ibooks, etc. Book #4, Fate, comes out early spring. Let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.amazon.com/Drift-Series-..._kstore_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=06Q5MRG2B2HBSB6C5ZWE

When young demon, Leo Cutler, commits treason against Hell for saving a life he was supposed to help end, punishment for his betrayal is on the menu...Sure to be served cold by his overlord Christian.

It's not for fear of retaliation that makes Leo renounce Hell, it is because he has fallen in love with the near-victim, a human, Shade Lewis.

Winning his freedom will not be easy, especially when the first test involves going through Shade's murderous ex-boyfriend Darryl Kite, who has now, somehow, become a demon as well.

With Shade's love compelling Leo forward, will he discover he has the courage to give up an eternal life and face the many obstacles that Christian will surely have waiting for him?

Or will it all prove to be too much forcing him back into the confines of Hell?

Attachments

• Drift_Amazon.jpg
    Drift_Amazon.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 0
Back