• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

E Music

ruby

Has anyone used E Music for downloading music on to there mp3 players?

Its an americian company so any help from my friends across the pond would be very helpful

Thankyou

Ruby

I joined once on trial before, but didn't download anything before the trial period expired. Seemed quite straight-forward - just download the music, and then use your mp3 player software to load it on. EMusic peddles mainly in mp3 files, I understand, so no special kungfu skills needed ala iTunes (ah, you know what I mean, iPod users!).

ds

direstraits said:
I joined once on trial before, but didn't download anything before the trial period expired. Seemed quite straight-forward - just download the music, and then use your mp3 player software to load it on. EMusic peddles mainly in mp3 files, I understand, so no special kungfu skills needed ala iTunes (ah, you know what I mean, iPod users!).

ds

Thanks DS much appreciated

ruby

direstraits said:

ds
What do you mean? I use iTunes and I never have ANY problems with it...

I use iTunes too.

I joined emusic for the 50 free songs, but had not heard of most of them. :confused:

Back