• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Eat My Brains Poem - Yum!

WolfLarsen

Getting Shot on a Beautiful Sunny Day
A Poem By Wolf Larsen

A cook took his brains out of his head and served it as an abstract painting to the restaurant’s diners, once they ate the abstract paintings the diners in the restaurant turned into steel mills making love to your sister, this is why you live in Brazil, then the moon split in half and a rush of orgies oozed and fell out of the moon and now the entire world is a mental ward, then your doorbell rang and a nuclear bomb walked through your door and so now you’re crawling through the 19th century, or a symphony was creating flying saucers, all the flying saucers are replicas of the Eiffel Tower sitting in class with you because suddenly you’re in fifth grade again, a giraffe eats all the streets in Brazil, Brazil is an ocean is a vertical song and so the poem breeds with a mass of wars rushing out of my pen, then she kissed you and that is why the cook served you his brains for dinner
Copyright 2005 by Wolf Larsen
(First published in Offerta Speciale literary magazine, Italy)

If you would like to read more you may click on:
Wolf Larson

Chef's brains

Wolf - despite what I thought about your weird novel, this is pretty good stuff. Ditch the novel, stick to this!

tat was so captivating. I checked out a bit of "exclamation point" available in the Wolf Larsen Link..chaotically beautiful.. tis set my mind thinking in different directions about form, content, structure and stuff..

Thank you Anne! You mentioned The Exclamation Point. The Exclamation Point (A Run-On Sentence) was one of my early works. It was written in a slum in Harlem, New York. I don't miss the old days...

It's mostly about my travels - including India - the most amazing country on earth!

Cheers!

Wolf Larsen

Back