• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ebook or Library

sher

I'm a poor student . So most of my readings come from the net. Blame me or not, i indeed have not enough money for all what i want to read(the amount is huge).

Anyway there must be someone likes me.

At least on the fiction side, it appears to be mostly works that are in the public domain (Kafka, Kipling, Wilde, Wells etc). Whereas libraries usually stock literature written in the last 75 years, too. Just 50-odd titles, as well.

I'm a poor student . So most of my readings come from the net. Blame me or not, i indeed have not enough money for all what i want to read(the amount is huge).

Anyway there must be someone likes me.
Does your school not have a decent library? I wouldn't be able to stand not being able to read "proper" books.

I don't mind reading ebooks that were meant to be ebooks, because they are usually short. However, regular books are too long to read on a computer screen. It hurts my eyes.

ebooks make me cry. imagine life with no real books...everyone sitting around staring at their screens...yeah i get going but ive no problem when ppl cant afford it cuz books can be expensive *sighs broken heartedly...* i just love books tho and my librarians smile when they see me :p

Back