• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Elections (in Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veggiedog

Who do you think will win? If you live in Canada, who did you vote for (if you want to reveal that)?

For tomorrow: do you think that person deserved to win? Why or why not? Will Bush have a field day, or a day of mourning (or does he not even know what Canada is)?

I'm just wondering what your opinions were because I am a Canadian citizen (at least, I was born there) so of course the fate of my homeland matters to me. Also, I've been hearing tons of hilarious ads on the radio (since some of the stations are Windsor/Detroit both) and was curious to see how people responded to them.

The Book Forum's Membership Agreement
3.9 Political and religious discussions are not allowed, except in the context of how they apply to specific books.

Occlith said:
The Book Forum's Membership Agreement
3.9 Political and religious discussions are not allowed, except in the context of how they apply to specific books.

But we can talk about assissted suicide?

Yes, as long as you don't discuss politics or religion whilst you're doing so. It's all there in the Member's Agreement. Unfortunately it seems that generally speaking, many people don't bother to read the thing when they agree to abide by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back