• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Embracing my Inner Geek

Hello Scottishduffy,
That's one awesome pile of books you mentioned! Couple week's reading? :D
Peder

Pedar:

Aah, this list of books I mentioned. Gosh, that was everything I could remember reading from the last few months (I couldn't remember them all). As far as the list of books to be read... Alas, those are my best intentions. I have 2 more books left in the stack next to my bed before I can journey back to the bookstore for more. I keep looking around this board and just saying to myself "Oohh, this looks interesting. Well! Onto the list it goes."

Let's see, I should be able to go to the bookstore next weekend..... Depending on how busy I am with work and school and I usually do a book per week. If I have free time though, I can rip through books at lightning speed. Whheeeeee.

Welcome Scottish! I too am adding books to my TBR list like crazy. I just finished Lolita myself, and I LOVED IT! I'm now trying to get my hands on "Reading Lolita in Tehran" but there's like 9 people ahead of me in the library queue!
Where in Florida do you live?

Currently I live in Miami, Florida. I am going to have my copy og "Reading Lolita in Tehran" take part in Bookcrossing. I found a thread about it here and it looked like fun. :)

excellent. I can't wait for whoever the 9 people ahead of me at the library to get done with the darn book so I can have it! I want to read it NOW!

That's ok, the library will come through for me. In the meantime I"ve got like 8 books checked out that I need to read! I'm kind of liking the anticipation!

Back