• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Erich Segal: Love Story

Pearl

I finished "Love Story" (forgot the author) for class. I usually hate romance novels and I don't tend to get emotional when reading a book, but this one almost had me in tears at the end.

Pearl said:
I finished "Love Story" (forgot the author) for class. I usually hate romance novels and I don't tend to get emotional when reading a book, but this one almost had me in tears at the end.
"Love Story" by Erich Segal? I remember this was the first book that made me cry! I like his 'Doctors' better. Have you read any of his other books?

sanyuja said:
"Love Story" by Erich Segal? I remember this was the first book that made me cry! I like his 'Doctors' better. Have you read any of his other books?

Yes, that was the book. I was on the verge of tears, it's very hard to make me cry reading a book. I just don't get emotional at all while reading...though watching movies I bawl lol!

It was assinged reading for class so I didn't read any of his other books. I had to force myself to finishe "Love Story" enough as it was. lol

Pearl said:
It was assinged reading for class so I didn't read any of his other books. I had to force myself to finishe "Love Story" enough as it was. lol
Oh! Then there is no use recommending any other Erich Segal book :D You might want to try Doctors though, which is not a romance novel. :)

Back