• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Erotic psychothriller where beauty meets the beast

McCool

The search for beauty at all costs is a global obsession, a search that drills deep into the psyche, into those secret places we are often terrified to visit. My new erotic psycho thriller 'Knife Edge' is a mix of Dean Koontz and Clive Barker. It could also be classified as a horror chiller.

'Make me beautiful, make me beautiful…"
Ella Fallon makes this secret wish every night. She and her lover Ed Leeming were born brilliant but ugly and their lives made a misery at California's most exclusive college by Scott Stockton, leader of 'The Beautiful Elite'.

Stockton has it made. He is heir to an industrial multinational and plays the 'rich boy who gets what he wants' role to the hilt. If only Ella and Ed could be transformed into beautiful people. If only they could take over Scott Stockton's life and fortune.

Enter the Svengali figure of Thomas Startz who is about to make their dreams come true.
Knife edge 2013 small.jpg

Wish you luck with your erotic psycho thriller or horror chiller, afraid it's not for me. Went through that stage many years ago, but hope you do well.

Back