• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ethan Hawke

Enya

I didn’t post in the wrong section of the forum, I mean Ethan Hawke the writer. I was very surprised a few weeks ago when I came across one of his books in translation, in a bookstore. :rolleyes:
So Ethan Hawke, the charming actor who was married to Uma Thurman and played in Dead Poets’ Society, Gattacca, Reality Bites, Training Day, Before Sunrise/Sunset, is also a writer. I heard that he started to write but I’ve never read one of his books, I know there are two already: The Hottest State and Ash Wednesday.:eek:
Has anyone on the forum read one of his books or knows more about them?
Do you know any other actors who tried to write books, other than autobiographies?

I read the Hottest State and I don't remember much about it. I didn't really like it and nothing about it stuck with me. I remember reading a review that said it wouldn't of gotten published had he not been famous. I don't remember specifically why I didn't like it, but it was one of those books that was just really hard to get through.

Back