• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Eurovision 2009

Libra

Last night Greece picked the song that will represent us at the Eurovision 2009 song contest. From the three,this was my favorite and I am glad it was picked,and ofcourse a very good decision on Sakis Rouvas:star5:

I am still searching if all the Countries have decided on their songs so if anyone else know,do tell.

YouTube - Sakis Rouvas This Is Our Night Eurovision 2009 Greece

I also like Turkey's song.

In Portugal they are still going to pick the winning song on the 28th. I'm pretty sure I already know who is going to win and I really dislike the singer and the song... But then again, I haven't liked a portuguese song in Eurovision since 1996.

Landslide,I like when they use two languages in their song because I find that even though English has become international,each song is representing their country and should also include their language.

If Rouvas had Greek lyrics in his song I would like it much more.

It will be interesting and fun.I don't think there ever was any problem in Eurovision Contest.I read somewhere that some countries backed out but I have to look into that.

Here's Germany:

Alex Swings Oscar Sings - Miss Kiss Kiss Bang

Personally I think the Eurovision sucks big time. Not only because of the music but I always thought participants should sing in their countries language.
I remember when I was little more did so.
Today most of them sing in english. The German contestant f. e. is an American. Doesn't sing better than a German though. :D

Personally I think the Eurovision sucks big time. Not only because of the music but I always thought participants should sing in their countries language.
I remember when I was little more did so.
Today most of them sing in english. The German contestant f. e. is an American. Doesn't sing better than a German though. :D

I agree. I also think participants should sing in their countries language.

Anyway, I have to say I really like the song that was chosen to represent Portugal (all sang in portuguese). I think it's one of the best we've had for many years. We'll still won't win, but that's another story...

YouTube - Eurovision 2009 Portugal - Todas as Ruas do Amor - Flor-de-lis

I saw the second one yesterday.I liked Lithuania.Greece was the last one to be drawn.phew,lol

Back