• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ew ew ew ew ew ew

...and why exactly did you decide to share this with us? A forum is not a place to post every random and concievable thought that could pass into your head. That's why they make journals, and MySpace.

...and why exactly did you decide to share this with us? A forum is not a place to post every random and concievable thought that could pass into your head. That's why they make journals, and MySpace.

LiveJournals, bloggers, PMs, diaries, online notepads, lists, hell the list goes on and on.

And by the way: that thing is cool.

I don't like bugs, but it was kind of cute actually. But at any rate...I'm tired of this person trolling here.
in my defense i was cleaning the bathroom at the time! bathroom cleaner fumes are deadly! also i can't help that i can't conceptualize socially constructed norms! i am also being tested for highly functional autism

Back