• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Excerpt from "Desires Unleashed"

DNSimmons

kickbox
Hello book fans. This is an excerpt from my newly published novel, "Desires Unleashed", I'm trully interested to know your reviews.

“You should never have betrayed me, Anthony,” Darian was saying as he beckoned for Xavier to come closer. “Goodbye, Anthony.” The horrifying truth finally dawned on Anthony. His death was inevitable. He mentally cursed himself for not booking town. He should have never tried to wait for her. He should have hightailed it out of the city on the fastest plane to Timbuktu. He should have never opened the door, he should have known they’d come for him. Now he was going to die. A spark in his brain told him to try to escape.

“NO!!!!” Anthony screamed and tried to rise up from the floor, but John’s strong hands held him in an iron grip. He could not move an inch, not even to struggle. He watched in horror as Xavier stood in front of him, then kneeled down. He cringed when Xavier caressed his face, softly with both hands. Tears rolled down his cheeks and Xavier leaned forward and caught a tear drop on his tongue, savoring his fear. A low groan rumbled through Xavier’s chest that was a mingle of pure hunger and lust.

“Shhhh, quiet,” Xavier cooed. “You die tonight, but you die as the chosen. Fear not, you are lucky to die tonight by a vampire’s kiss.” Xavier whispered into Anthony’s ears. Xavier extended his silent command-coaxing Anthony to relax. Once Xavier felt the other man’s muscles relax, he leaned closer to the pulsating artery underneath the smooth soft skin of Anthony’s neck. Xavier’s mouth opened, fangs extending for the feeding. Anthony gasped, his back arching as Xavier’s fangs broke through the skin. As Xavier began to feed, audible sucking noises filled the room. Low moans were coming from the two men, both enwrapped in pleasure, both sharing this special union. Darian watched closely, he enjoyed watching the vampire’s kiss in motion. He delighted in watching other people enjoying pleasure in all forms.

Anthony let out a long shivering moan, his body twitched once, twice and then, fell limp in Xavier’s arms. Xavier continue to feed, draining the body completely. He savored the warm delicious, thick fluid as it filled his mouth and flowed down his throat. He could not, would not give this sensation up for anything in the world. He tilted his head slightly, to widen his mouth and capture more of the blood that warmed him. It excited him, he could feel it spread throughout all of his limbs. His body tingled as though little electric shocks where bursting over his form. He had grown hard during the feeding as all vampires do, and he felt his passions rise to the crest.

Xavier had to contain his disappointment when the blood stopped flowing. He forced himself away and let Anthony’s corpse slip from his hands. His head rolled back, eyes half open, mouth parted slightly, blood stained his full shaped lips. He ran his hands down the length of this torso, past his stomach, to caress his groin. His body twitched as he massaged his organ. Darian smiled and waved John out of his office. John nodded and bent down to retrieved the lifeless body of Anthony, he threw the body over his shoulder and exited the room. Darian walked up behind Xavier and he peered into Xavier’s grey eyes and smiled. He squatted beside Xavier, his arm encircling the other man’s chest. He held Xavier against his torso with his left arm, while his right hand slid up Xavier’s chest to caress his throat. He grabbed Xavier’s chin held his face up to his. Darian’s tongue darted out to lick up the spilt blood from Xavier’s lips. Their tongues met and the two embraced in a passionate kiss. A low groan escaped from Xavier. Darian began to caress Xavier’s body, he slid a hand inside his shirt, his fingers sought the firm nipples and gently rolled the delicate flesh between his fingertips, sending shivers through Xavier’s body. Darian’s other hand, slid further down to caress Xavier’s crotch, massaging the hardness through the denim material. Ragged panting moans filled the room and Xavier begin to feel his climax. Then all the sensation stopped, when Darian released Xavier and rose from the floor.

---------------------------------
Thank you all for your time. :D

I didn't really get into it, Simmons, but only because vampires and fantasy are not my cup of tea. Can't review it then, as it wouldn't do you justice. I'm sure someone else on the forum will have better feedback. Saw it on Amazon. Chiz.

I suppose I'll never get a chance to comment on a published writer's work (don't let me get you, Raymond E Feist! Arrrrr!!!) outside TBF, so here goes: There were too many consecutive sentences beginning with 'He' or 'His' in the first 2 paragraphs. That's the first impression I got.

But well done, until the part where the 2 guys started boogeying at the end. Oookay.

:)

ds

Yeah, it wasn't bad, fairly entertaining. Some nice descriptive work, but, like Eugen, not really my thing, so found it hard to get drawn into it. I'm sure it will be 'lapped up' by fans of the old neck biters (sorry about the pun, hehehehe :D ).

Back