• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

F. Paul Wilson

Bacardi Jim

I know I'm a newbie here, and I searched back and couldn't find a thread devoted to this author.

Is it okay to start a new thread for one of my recent favorite authors? Or has it been done to death and I just didn't find it?

Bacardi Jim said:
I know I'm a newbie here, and I searched back and couldn't find a thread devoted to this author.

Is it okay to start a new thread for one of my recent favorite authors? Or has it been done to death and I just didn't find it?

There are a few threads on Paul Wilson's books but not on the author, that's why you could not find any on the author section.

clueless said:
There are a few threads on Paul Wilson's books but not on the author, that's why you could not find any on the author section.
Thanks. Guess I kinda blew it. C'est la vie. Oh well, the thread will get buried quickly enough, I guess.

I'm pretty sure I started one a while back. BTW Bacardi Jim, I'm registered at Repairmanjack.com as All Thumbs. I've read all the Adversary Cycle books and RJ except for Crisscross and Infernal (I'll get there). I usually devour these books in a few days, I just love 'em.

Back