• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

family guy

My favourite episode is To Love & Die in Dixie (Season 3 Episode 40).
It's mainly about Chris. I love that old gay man character:
Chris delivers the newspaper for him and he asks Chris to come in and have some popsicles... Then later he leaves like a million messages on the Griffin's answering machine inquiring about Chris.
His voice is sooo funny!

He's also in another episode...From Method to Madness (Season 3 Episode 46).
Meg likes this boy that's a nudist. The nudist is walking around in the mall & the old man sees him and says, "why it must be my birthday".

American Dad

Oh yeah, did you watch that American Dad special preview or whatever (it was a full 30 min. so I don't know how it could be considered a preview). Anyway, it was weird... kind of silly. I don't want to judge it too much, but it didn't seem as funny as Family Guy.

Well, it made my smile. (not rolling on the floor with laughter or anything ;) )

i didn't think much of American Dad. it seemed too much like it was a lazy copy of Family Guy. the androgynous talking alien takes Brian's place as the dry, witty family pet. OK, i DID only see the first episode, but it didn't make me want to watch more.

eagerly anticipating the resurrection of Family Guy on May 1st. WAHOO!

Jenem said:
i didn't think much of American Dad. it seemed too much like it was a lazy copy of Family Guy. the androgynous talking alien takes Brian's place as the dry, witty family pet. OK, i DID only see the first episode, but it didn't make me want to watch more.

eagerly anticipating the resurrection of Family Guy on May 1st. WAHOO!
agreed.

I'm kind of worried that it won't be crazy as before. I watch Family Guy on Cartoon Network, and it soooo bad ass... then they started showing them on FOX and things are edited or blurred... is that what's going to happen to Family Guy now?

Jenem said:
one of my favorite scenes is when Lois and Peter are having a regular conversation in their bedroom. you can't see them, you can see just the door and hear their conversation. then it shows them nearing the end of the conversation and they've been getting dressed for bed. they're both wearing leather bondage attire and Lois slaps on her last glove and adds "the safety word is banana".
DAMMIT, JEN! You stole mine.

I have a Family Guy story I'll share instead. I was working on a Habitat for Humanity home last Saturday, and I just started in with "Warm yesterday," and the guy painting next to me came in "Warm Yesterday." He knew the song too. Of course, it turns out that he has all the DVDs. Anyway, that's from that same episode as the creepy old man. That old man is great.

"Last night, Lois was the man!"

Libra6Poe said:
agreed.

I'm kind of worried that it won't be crazy as before. I watch Family Guy on Cartoon Network, and it soooo bad ass... then they started showing them on FOX and things are edited or blurred... is that what's going to happen to Family Guy now?

Yea, I kindof wonder about that too. Fox used to be so risque until the superbowl when all the networks freaked out and Fox became W's bitch. I'm a bit afraid that Family Guy is going to become all watered down and lame. Lets all hope not!!

I love the episodes where Stewie says matricidal things to Lois.

Emission Impossible (Season 3 Episode 39)
Lois and Peter are sitting at dinner for a romantic evening.
Lois: I'm not wearing any underwear
Peter: It's okay, we can throw away the chair.

Then later, Stewie and his brother imagine the different way they can kill Lois.

Hmm... I also like the episodes when Stewie talks about being homosexual. "Wouldn't it be wonderful if I was a homosexual?" Or the episode when he puts on Lois' lipstick (that might be the Emission Impossible episdoe)... etc...

Back