• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Family Guy!

JimMorrison

IS BACK!!!!

May 1st it returns to tv as it was un-cancelled!

i love family guy and it definitely is wayyyy better than the simpsons. :p

Simpsons has become un-funny. There has only been a select few that I have enjoyed watching in that past weeks.

The futuristic one was pretty awsome though :)

Yeah Family Guy getting back on. Funny show!
I still like the Simpson, I could never not like them.
You mean Futurama-is that how it's spelt. Oh well...good show too!!!

Nope, I was talking about the futuristic episode of the simpsons. The one where they see themselves grown up.

Edit: Oops, I forgot that there was two episodes like that. I meant the one that was played two weeks ago. It's the one where Lisa loses the yale scholarship to bart :p

I think the two are compared since they have a few of the same people involved. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain some of the voices from The Simpsons work for Family Guy too. I'm definitely not certain. Probably the main reason they are compared is that they are both situational comedy cartoons featuring slightly deranged characters.

pseudomuffin said:
I think the two are compared since they have a few of the same people involved. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain some of the voices from The Simpsons work for Family Guy too. I'm definitely not certain. Probably the main reason they are compared is that they are both situational comedy cartoons featuring slightly deranged characters.

Slightly deranged? :p

season premiere

pretty damn good episode tonight.

mild
It had the creepy old man (yay!) and the Pinocchio/Geppetto scene was awesome and disturbing. Loved it!

American Dad was okay.

Back