• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fantasy Adventure and Romance - A Bridge in the Forest - book 1

How nice that shameless promotion is allowed here! :p

I believe in fairies. In to quote John Lennon, "I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

My novels reflect this. I also believe in adventure, romance, and happily ever after.

I've written a young adult series entitled Dreamer's Forest.
It consisted of four novels, which I've condensed back into three: A Bridge in the Forest (which includes the second book A Promise in the Forest), A Secret in the Forest, and Moonlight in the Forest.

It was published several years ago. Unfortunately my publisher was a smaller independent press and they are no longer around. Sooo, my book went out of print last year. I've recently put the first two back out on Kindle. The last in the series needs a little editing before it goes back out. Maybe another week?

I am still writing and looking for a new publisher. I also occasionally write non-fiction. But not books, my non-fiction is generally magazine and newspaper articles on topics of community and human interest.

With out further ado here are my links:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamersforest

"A Bridge in the Forest" on Kindle through Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/A-Bridge-Fore...935055&sr=8-1&keywords=a+bridge+in+the+forest

I hate faeries. Always up on their soapboxes telling everybody how they should live. Self righteous little twits flittering around everywhere spreading fallacious hope and happiness. Optimistic plague mongers, they be!

No, give me a goodole, down-to-Earth dwarf, or even a troll for the sake of the gods! At least they keep it real.

I hate faeries. Always up on their soapboxes telling everybody how they should live. Self righteous little twits flittering around everywhere spreading fallacious hope and happiness. Optimistic plague mongers, they be!

No, give me a goodole, down-to-Earth dwarf, or even a troll for the sake of the gods! At least they keep it real.

Oh come on now, you know good and well that faeries never give their speeches from soapboxes. Humans do that. Faeries tell others how to live from atop toadstools or from tree branches. You wouldn't be a proper dwarf if faeries didn't annoy you. By the way, I have a few very good friends who are Dwarf. :p

pfft. You have to know how to deal with trolls, but I'd still rather their company that a buncha buzzing insects.

What say ya, troll? Up fer a wee dragon hunt? :)

Back