• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

[Fantasy]Book about a healer who sacrifices himself in the end

Vesenniye

It's killing me that I cannot remember the name of this book, so any kind of help would be much appreciated. It is likely that this is a children's book because I read this many years ago as a kid.

What I can remember is:

The book is about a guy who decides to become a healer and help the people. Because of his talent, he was recruited into the palace, but as he was much favored by the queen, he was kicked out of the palace and is being chased after by the people due to some politics (he was framed). After leaving the palace, he comes across this group of people, who are being oppressed by the palace (or something like that). He falls in love with a woman named Ashira. When the palace decides to kill off this group of people, he reveals his identity by sending a message with the queen's ring along with it, asking for the one request that she promised him that she would fulfill, in order to save these people.

Another thing I can remember (for some odd reason) is that Ashira's mum is named Moondari.
Also, the guy reads and interprets dreams as well.

Does anyone know the title of the book? thanks ~
(I do remember reading a hard cover version and I think the cover was blue)

Back