• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fantasy/Sci-Fi

Theme34xcp

Hello, this is my first post of many that will soon come.

So, im looking for a book. Any book actually, but with Fantasy or Sci-fi.

I really have no Clue .. >_<

I play Starcraft, Counterstrike and Halo. (those are games) and I have read Starcraft/Halo books. I extremely love them, considering they are about Aliens and out of this world stuff. Its fun to read those, in my opinion.

Also, another Good read that i love... actually its my favorite! is Eragon. I also read ELDEST, the Sequel to Eragon. Both are Bad@$$ and im waiting for the third and Fourth to come out.

Does anyone else know some good Series ?? No horrors or really descriptive authors please!. I hate Tolkien's Style.. Hes got good mind but hes just tooo descriptive for me O-o. Well .. also i would like to read some Ninja books too!
Right now im trying to write a fantasy story and I really need help, so im trying to read as much books as i can.

Any suggestions??? I also like the Artemis Fowl series and "The Meq" from Steve Cash. No I havent read the Sequel, and i Will. Also another good one is Alex Rider >_<. Err... Harry Potter. Stuff like that. THanks again!

Please give me the Name, author, and plot Summary!

i have so many books....

please state a bit clearer,what do you look for in a book?adventure?talking gods?different worlds?quests?

because i have 150 books to suggest,literally,i keep a list

btw i love eragon and eldest too :)cant wait for brisingr........

Back