• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Favorite Books Of New Members? Least Favorite Books?

Hey everyone! I am Logan and I am a new member who LOOOOVEESSS to read so I feel right at home. I just wanted to know what type of books people enjoy and/or hate.
My favorite book is The Great Gatsby. My least favorite book is probably The Book Thief

:welcome Welcome, Logan! I LOVED the Book Thief! It's one of my all-time favorite books - but I'll admit it is odd.

I, for some reason, have planned to but have never read The Great Gatsby. It's still on my list though!

I've enjoyed a lot of Young Adult sci-fi/fantasy but am beginning to move away from that. What kind of things are you most enjoying now?

Hi Logan. It'd be hard to pick just one favorite. If I was forced to, I'd go way back into a book from my youth... "Where the Red Fern Grows" by Wilson Rawls It was the first actual novel I read as a child. I've never forgotten it forty years later. :)

Moderator Edit: Removed promotional information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Logan. It'd be hard to pick just one favorite. If I was forced to, I'd go way back into a book from my youth... "Where the Red Fern Grows" by Wilson Rawls It was the first actual novel I read as a child. I've never forgotten it forty years later. :)

Moderator Edit: Removed promotional information.
Very good choice though :) It must mean a lot if you remember it after all these years!

:welcome Welcome, Logan! I LOVED the Book Thief! It's one of my all-time favorite books - but I'll admit it is odd.

I, for some reason, have planned to but have never read The Great Gatsby. It's still on my list though!

I've enjoyed a lot of Young Adult sci-fi/fantasy but am beginning to move away from that. What kind of things are you most enjoying now?
Oh your words are breaking my heart hahaha. Never read Gatsby?! haha. It's okay. I am actually trying to get more into YA and fantasy. Is there a reason you're moving away from it?

Oh your words are breaking my heart hahaha. Never read Gatsby?! haha. It's okay. I am actually trying to get more into YA and fantasy. Is there a reason you're moving away from it?
YA books are super intense and addictive reading for me and I'm trying to be more responsible/adultish ;) and get things done in addition to just reading so that may be part of it, but I also tend to go through phases where I'm really into one thing and then i'm done with it for a while and into something else. I actually am reading a YA contemporary fiction book right now, but have been reading more "adult" things over the last few years.

Back