• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Favorite Character in Harry Potter

harrypotterrox

My favorite character in Harry Potter in definaly Ginny. She brings a good mood into the books and is usualy cherful. Whos urs?

Luna, I think her character had a lot of potential; and was to understated.

Although I looooove the weasel twins too! ^_^

R.I.P Fred/George's ear :(

Hagrid is my favorite overall.

Dobby is my favorite voice when I read the books out loud to my little cousins.

Tonks is almost exactly like my housemate, so I took to her right away, but she was very underused after she was introduced.

My vote will go fro Hermoine. i just adore her intellectual. at certain scenes she turns out to be the actual hero of the story with Ron and Harry giving her company only coz of her sheer intelligence.

To be honest I find it difficult to choose just one character since all of them have such good roles in the book.

My favourite Harry Potter characters are also Hermione and Snape.

Concerning Snape I might be a little bit influenced by Alan Rickman playing his role in the movies…
However, because of this I am definitely not satisfied how the story ends…

Gosh, it's hard to pick a favorite character...

Bookwise I think I would have to go for Ron Weasley. He's the ultimate sidekick, never backs down, and always has Harry's back. Even in the 7th book when he left for a bit, he came back.

Moviewise I would definitely have to say Luna Lovegood or Neville Longbottom...underdogs are the greatest, I think.

I've read the first three books lately and I would say it is Minerva McGonagall. She reminds me of a teacher I once had. :)
The sexy award goes to Severus Snape. Maybe npt the character but I love movies played by Rickman. I admit, I like the older guys. :)

I love the Slytherins. My favorite from the book would have to be Snape. Yet, from the movie would have to be Malfoy. Just because he is attractive.

I would have to give my vote for Dumbledore! He is the MAN!
smile2.gif

Back