• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

favorite commercial

honeydevil said:
yeah they're kinda sweet, if you like the commercial with the dog, i'm pretty sure you'll like the one where the monkey is in a cage and then comes a guy and hold a banana in front of him and the monkey tries to grap it, but the guy moves it and then in the next sequence the monkey has the guys beer and he tries to grab it and the monkey moves it.
Yeah, thats a funny one too, I forgot about it.

Another funny beer ad- Girl is trying to get guy to come up to bed, but hes glued to the TV, so she goes upstairs and then says, "Ive got the bud lite" (or whatever beer it was). The guy starts undressing and running upstairs, and hes going so fast when he hits the bed that he skids across the satin sheets and out the window, where his boxers get caught in a tree on his way to the ground. Then his neighbors walk by and he grabs the Welcome mat to cover himself while saying hello to them. I havent seen it in a long time but it always made me laugh. :D

Back