• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

fci-sf

What's it about?
It's about people living in a silo after the world as gone toxid .Or so they have been told some one has to go out in a suit to clean a lens they can look through to a grey outside world or is it?Things are not how they have been told.?I hope that explain it a little bit for you I seen on the web some were and it said it was one of the best 50 books you should read so like a fish I took the bait .I am realy enjoying it.

It's about people living in a silo after the world as gone toxid .Or so they have been told some one has to go out in a suit to clean a lens they can look through to a grey outside world or is it?Things are not how they have been told.?I hope that explain it a little bit for you I seen on the web some were and it said it was one of the best 50 books you should read so like a fish I took the bait .I am realy enjoying it.
That sounds pretty good, I like it when there's some mystery and intrigue around the world it's set in.

So I went to investigate this one and found that I bought the five books in a single Kindle file some time ago. It's been sitting there waiting, and I have no recollection of buying it.

How many more are on in my cloudspace that I have completely forgotten about because I have dozens on the Kindle yet to be read? Dare I look or no?

So I went to investigate this one and found that I bought the five books in a single Kindle file some time ago. It's been sitting there waiting, and I have no recollection of buying it.

How many more are on in my cloudspace that I have completely forgotten about because I have dozens on the Kindle yet to be read? Dare I look or no?
And I thought I was the one who forgets what books I have.Go for it I am enjoying it .Not had the courage to download books on my kinddle yet I like the feel of a book and the smell .

I was like that too. There's something about the paper in your hand. However, i bought a Kindle, and I've saved a lot of space! Plus, the book I've just finished is only in e-format, and I really enjoyed it!

Yea I might have a go on my kinddle fire looks easy enough I was playing around with the other night and I only downloaded a CD good. Lol.

I seem to recall you telling me that you bought it.

Back