• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fiction (Magic) Recommendations

JoccE

Okey, I need some Recommendations what to read next :/

The last year I've read

Harry Potter (Thought it was really good but i think only the 2 last books are for my age)
The Black Magician Trilogy by Trudi Canavan (Perfect book, one of the best 3 books I've ever read.. Even read em twice)
The Magicians by Lev Grossman (also a perfect book. More Sex/Love then in TBM Trilogy that's good but it was a lot shorter so it ended stranger :( )

Also I've read Twilight (All books. They are also really really good but those above is the step above it)

Okey this is what i like in books:

The characters should be young around my age (18)
Should be Fiction/Fantasy (Magic and creatures)
Also it would be awesome if it contained Love/Sex (It really makes a book 100%)

And ofc it should be in English.

If you got any recommendations to what i should read then please leave a message here :)

//Jocke

Jane Lindskold's Wolf series (six books, begins with Through Wolf's Eyes). I think the second and third books are the best, though you should read them in order. The main plot of each book is pretty much finished after each book, so you can start and stop the series. Includes animals that can talk and magic. Multiple romantic pairs.

James Clemens Wi'tch series (five books, begins with Wit'ch Fire). The main character starts out younger, but grows to the age you're looking for as the series goes on. The plot continues from book to book and is only resolved at the end of the last book. Creatures and magic. Romance is also there.

Jane Lindskold's Wolf series (six books, begins with Through Wolf's Eyes). I think the second and third books are the best, though you should read them in order. The main plot of each book is pretty much finished after each book, so you can start and stop the series. Includes animals that can talk and magic. Multiple romantic pairs.

James Clemens Wi'tch series (five books, begins with Wit'ch Fire). The main character starts out younger, but grows to the age you're looking for as the series goes on. The plot continues from book to book and is only resolved at the end of the last book. Creatures and magic. Romance is also there.

Hmm..

They sound interesting.
Anyone got some more recommendations?

... You couldn't edit your post so i post again.

I've been looking at Poisin Study by Maria V. Snyder.
Anyone good if it's good or not :)?

Also been looking some at the Wit'ch Fire book / Series also looked kinda promising

Cornelia Funke…Inkworld trilogy
Robert McCammon…Boy’s Life, Swan Song
Lauren Groff…The Monsters of Templeton
Philip Pullman…His Dark Materials series
Alice Hoffman… Practical Magic, The River King, Here On Earth, Turtle Moon, The Probable Future, Seventh Heaven, Illumination Night, Blue Diary, Second Nature, Fortune’s Daughter, The Ice Queen
Katherine Howe… The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane

Back