• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Finding Neverland

maey

Well, unfortunately, I haven't seen Finding Neverland yet. I've heard so much about it and people have been saying that it was really really good and it'll make you cry. Hopefully I'll get the chance to watch it this weekend and add more input of the movie. Hmmm... Jonny Depp is the hottest old man ever! hehe... just thought I'd add that.
So anyways... for those of you who have already seen it, what do you think about Finding Neverland??

here was the review I wrote on my site.

Johnny Depp is at it once again, this time as playwright Sir James Matthew Barrie. Finding Neverland is based upon actual events leading to the creation of Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie.

If you have any ounce of imagination, I implore you to see this movie. If you have ever had a relationship in your life that you have considered special, one that has touched you in anyway, I feel it is in your best interest to see Finding Neverland. To say that I was moved by this movie would certainly be an understatement. But do not take my word for it, your Neverland is not my Neverland. Find out for yourself.

The bond formed between Depp and the four boys he meets in this film is truly magical. He teaches four children who are forced to grow up through a series of unfortunate events in their life that it is ok to be a kid. His message is simple, yet profound: all one needs to do is believe. To students of life, both young and old, that is an attainable lesson.

Be young at heart, hold on to your dreams, find your Neverland.

I've only seen the trailer. It seems interesting even if I didn't much like Depp's accent.

Back