• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Finding The Riverbank Tales Children's book

Swiftlx

When I was young (20(ish)yrs ago) I had a book which i think was called "The RiverBank Tales" - It was about an otter(?) called Wilber and a watervole(?) called Minty who had / brought a narrowboat / canalboat and called it Tulip(?) not sure how right i am but I am sure of the names of the characters and I do know that at some point during the story(s) one of the charactors (I think it was Minty) got hooked from his trouser braces on a branch and also at some point they went black berrying.

I am really keen to find this book to read to my children - I have to admit that this may be more for myself than them! - I have been entirely unable to find this on Ebay and also on Google!! - I am POSITIVE that this book exists and am almost sure if the title.

From what i can remember the book was A4 size, the background was yellow and there was a picture on the front cover of the two main characters on their boat, it was approx 1/2" think.

I hope someone out there can help!! - I would also like to point out that this is NOT wind in the willows.

Thank you for your help!

Back