• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Firefly Season 2?

Clarketacular

Who else is excited about this comic announcement?? I know I'm stoked, the Firefly / Serenity comics so far have been interesting but didn't satisfy that itch I feel for a continuation of the story. Now it looks like we will get it.

I am! I am! Is Nathan Fillion coming back as Malcolm? He's a little, uhm, different in size now judging from his recent Castle episodes... :)

Edit: Uhm. Comic book form? Hmm... I'm a comics fan, but somehow this isn't the same thing...

See one clicks the thread hoping the impossible, that somehow sense is back in the world and Firefly will be picked up again, and then I find it's just a comic. Still it's better than nothing, but I'm just not good at following comics. Might still give it a try though because Firefly was brilliant.

Yeah man. I know exactly what you mean, was what I felt as well.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Book And Reader mobile app

I'm excited! I do agree with that it may be lacking some of that on screen charisma that we love from the actors but if the story line is good, then hopefully I can roll with it. I know I wasn't able to continue with Buffy or Angel. It just didn't hold up for me not that I don't enjoy reading comics because I do!

Who else is excited about this comic announcement?? I know I'm stoked, the Firefly / Serenity comics so far have been interesting but didn't satisfy that itch I feel for a continuation of the story. Now it looks like we will get it.

I loved the show, but haven't yet read the comic (this needs to change!). This is good news, though!

Back