• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

First Post In This Section: No title

RitalinKid

Where are they? They were right here! I know I saw 'em! Damnit! Why does this shit always happen? To me! I am so fucking stupid!

Maybe I just need to rest. Or maybe I just need to get away from everybody. Why are they pushing me? Why can't they just realize that they lead their life, and I lead mine? I'll never be able to make them happy, and I'll never get that shit done. Why try? Why should I keep on? Things would just be better if I were dead. No pain. No people to satisfy. No worries. Just stillness.

Oh, there they are! Now, I've gotta be at that meeting at ten. Maybe I should put my scratch into a spreadsheet. Mmm. It's a nice thought, but it probably won't happen. First I've gotta make sure everybody gets started out with something to do.

Why am I putting that needle in my ass? I don't know what my fucking problem is.

Yeah, it does but actually, I'm just pissed about something I bought that didn't pan out. However, I do struggle with that voice in my head, and I wanted to show it or express it to other people. I let my girlfriend hear it the other weekend by just saying things as they come into my head, and she became completely despondent. At first, she thought I was just "trying to be negative," but she later realized that I live with this every hour of every day, and she can't imagine how I do it.

Anyway, this is what I know, and you have to start writing what you do know before you try writing for other people's perspectives that you don't know.

Very raw and from the gut.

Sounds like a rant, but there's lots you could elaborate on - unless you just want to use it as a means to purge your anger/frustration. Which is okay, too. :)

It's not really supposed to be a rant. It's supposed to be a representation of thoughts that just interject themselves. Even though it's supposed to be based on my own problems, I want to show how crazy the mind can be. I can get so pissed at myself over nothing and that feeling will carry over into everything else in my life: family, work, etc. The moment gratification comes along, the same things that were the source of frustration then become the motivation. I don't know if I conveyed that well enough. ?

Back