• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

First time joining a forum for reading

hexenjager

Hi guys, I have been reading books for a while now, and have ran out of things to read, while also not having anybody to talk to about them with. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone and join this forum.

My two favorite quotes are "All that glitters is not gold" and "Sometimes the most evil people in the world aren't much different than yourself".

Hi guys, I have been reading books for a while now, and have ran out of things to read, while also not having anybody to talk to about them with. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone and join this forum.

My two favorite quotes are "All that glitters is not gold" and "Sometimes the most evil people in the world aren't much different than yourself".

BTW it is correctly 'all that glisters is not gold' - William Shakespeare in "The Merchant of Venice."

And I can't find your second quote - who said it?

Hi everyone! This is phiferindia I'am new to this bookandreader community just like Hexenjager before. Thank you so much bookandreasder forum to consider me in your group. Hope i will have experience by disscusing and sharing good nice stories fictions etc., :)

Hi everyone! This is phiferindia I'am new to this bookandreader community just like Hexenjager before. Thank you so much bookandreasder forum to consider me in your group. Hope i will have experience by disscusing and sharing good nice stories fictions etc., :)
Welcome, the club will certainly meet your expectations.

Hi. Welcome. I would recommend you to read The Wheel of Time books or The Books of Pellinor, if you have read them yet.
My favourite quote is "Fortune favours the bolds". I learnt it watching the film Troy.

Last edited:
Back