• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fonts...

tartan_skirt

Ok so I didn't really know where to put this so I just posted here...

I really like the font from Garth Nix's Sabriel, and I was wondering if anyone out there knows what that font is called.

Thanks....

Sometimes, in hardcovers, they'll tell you what font it is, either on the copyright page on one of the last pages or on the slipcover.

Otherwise, you may need to contact the publisher.

Y'know, I would have asked this question if it had occurred to me to ask! :rolleyes: I love that font too, but I just assumed it was produced only for the book covers (I take it you mean the font on the covers?). Here's hoping someone can help us!

Halo said:
Y'know, I would have asked this question if it had occurred to me to ask! :rolleyes: I love that font too, but I just assumed it was produced only for the book covers (I take it you mean the font on the covers?). Here's hoping someone can help us!

Actually, I kind of meant the font for the cover and the one inside. I love them both :rolleyes: :D

Oh yeh, I also like the font the dedications are written in :)

Back