• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

food anyone?

Ruzi

This morning I woke up, and after wandering into the kitchen, and staring at whatever there was to eat, I realised 'I want some a burger.' I've never been one for breakfast foods, but pasta, burgers, pizza have always been my favorite things to eat throughout the day for any meal. So, what are your favorite foods, what do you love to eat? I love pasta of any kind, shrimp, turkey, strawberries, pizza, rolls, homemade cookies, watermelon, hotdogs on the grill for a great summer food..hmm, I think I'm going to stop here and go get a snack..

Ive just finished being a student, so obviously im still into junk food - burgers, pizza, etc, but i also love curry (indian), chinese, pasta and roast dinners :D

SUSHI! I could eat sushi everyday. Actually, I like sashimi even more, but it's way too expensive.

After that, I'd say in no particular order: Pasta (especially seafood linguine in white cream sauce); turkey with mushroom/herb stuffing; a nice juicy prime rib roasted medium rare served with mushroom gravy and baked potato; most any kind of chicken; chocolate mousse; fresh strawberries drizzled with Grand Marnier; mango pudding made with fresh mangoes, I could go on and on . . . .Yumm.

I love to eat pasta, sunday dinners, cheeses and BBQ. I am crazy to eat chocolate chip biscuits and mint with chocolate chips ice cream! Yummy!!!

I dislike pork and nuts! Yuk!!

Macaroni and cheese (literally, so hold the meat), pizza, etc. Anything's good though, as long as it's vegetarian.

lies said:
Anything's good though, as long as it's vegetarian.
lies, You make me feel guilty for mentioning all that meat!

Actually, I try to eat much less meat these days and have vegetarian meals at least a couple times a week. But I still have cravings for it :(

All my life, I've eaten the best food for next to nothing, because whenever I discover a really good meal, I'll find out how to make it myself, and from there, I'll be able to make small improvements here & there, like extra cheese, a few coffee beans or a small slab of heavily reduced turkey stock jelly.

Cooking is a science, so if you use some common sense and experiment, you will eventually achieve excellent results, but always keep in mind, every time you fail, you will have dicoverd something to avoid, such as, not simmering the wine for long enough or boiling peas (apparently, that's a tough one to discover).

Originally posted by Ell
Actually, I try to eat much less meat these days
I've been doing that as well, I've cut out chicken entirely for a few years now, and don't eat much in the way of fish, steak, and pork..however, I find myself unable to give up turkey...

Chicken and Fish are about the only meats i eat - i was never a big fan of red meat although i do enjoy the occasional bit of beef

Originally posted by Ell
lies, You make me feel guilty for mentioning all that meat!
Don't be. Everybody can decide for themselves what they want to eat, right? (and I have to admit... sometimes the chicken does smell good ;))

phil, everytime I go abroad holiday or cinema I always ordered mint choc chips ice cream. It made me feel enjoyable to eat it!! I like vanilla ice cream too especially whippy ice cream!!

Speaking of ice cream: Does anyone like Rocky Road Ice Cream?

It was one of my favourites as a child. Then I developed a lactose intolerance and now can only take dairy products in limited amounts :(

Rocky Road and Moose Tracks are the best kinds of ice cream in existance,... mint chocolate chip follows with banana split....Mmmm

Godiva Belgian Chocolate. Baskin Robbins Chocolate Mousse Royale. The darkest chocolate ice cream ever: Baskin Robbins Chocolate Fudge.

I like: all kinds of cheese, pizza, pancakes (especially with cheese, pineapple and ham), beetroot soup, spaghetti, fried chicken, kebab, pies with cabbage, herring salad, bigos, strawberries with cream, tart, and many more...:D

I feel so hungry now! I think I'm going to eat something.

Cooking is a science, so if you use some common sense and experiment, you will eventually achieve excellent results, but always keep in mind, every time you fail, you will have dicoverd something to avoid, such as, not simmering the wine for long enough or boiling peas (apparently, that's a tough one to discover).

Cooking is an art, baking is a science.

I'm with phil_t and Kaz on this one, junk food is yummy. I adore chinese food but I find Indian food quite boring because both my parents are originally from India so I get to eat it quite often. Grass is always greener and all that.

If we're talking ice-cream cookie dough chip Haagen Dazs is delicious. I could eat ice-cream all day every day! Especially Mr Whippy from the ice-cream van!:)

Back